|Zimilia/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 2838)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G1 V M9 V|
Zimilia is a high-population, industrial world with a billion or more sophonts in population size. Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Zimilia is a binary (two-star) solar system.
Zimilia Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Zimilia Primaris Primary Yellow G1 V Zimilia system Zimilia Secundius Secondary Red M9 V Zimilia system
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science