House Zhunastu is the house of the founder of the Third Imperium and despite a fall from power, it still holds considerable power and influence.
Note: For the monent, I'm just trying to list all the members of this family in one place.
- Felix Zhunastu, Grand Duke of Sylea. Died in -30.
- Denkhumi Zhunastu. Wife of Felix.
- Cleon I, son of Felix and Denkhumi.
- Aldin Zhunastu. Cousin of Denkhumi and kinsman of Cleon. Head of the advanced technology research facility of Zhunastu Industrial Laboratories, inventor of Fusion Plus.
- Cleon II, only issue of Cleon I.
- [Unnamed], first issue of Cleon II, great-great-great grandfather of Cleon III.
- [Unnamed], great-great grandfather of Cleon III.
- [Unnamed], great grandfather of Cleon III.
- [Unnamed], grandfather of Cleon III.
- [Unnamed], father of Cleon III.
- Cleon III.
No information yet available.
Notable Investments (Milieu 0): Zhunastu Industries LIC - an Imperial megacorporation
- Included in the merger were the companies the Zhunastu famliy, members who had controlling interest in the resulting corporation, had built up in the preceding years. The result was one of the largest corporations in the Sylean Federation. It was the economic power of the conglomerate which allowed Cleon I to expand the Federation and eventually transform it into the Third Imperium.
- The corporation continued to be an Imperial megacorporation until the demise of Cleon III. While the Zhunastu family didn't occupy the Imperial throne between 54 and 244, they continued to run the company. Cleon III's utter madness at running the Imperium also extended to the corporation, where he terrorized the board of directors and division heads alike.
- By the time Cleon III was assassinated in 245 by Porfiria and the Moot, the corporation was in complete disarray. The various companies and divisions were closed, spun off, or bought up by other companies. By 265, Zhunastu Industries had ceased to exist.
- GSbAG - the Zhunastu family holds a 03% stake in Imperial Megacorporation GSbAG.
- Zirunkariish - the Zhunastu family holds a 03% stake in Vilani Megacorporation Zirunkariish.
- Sternmetal Horizons LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 02% stake in Imperial Megacorporation Sternmetal Horizons LIC.
- Liisharara Dii LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 03% stake in Liisharara Dii LIC.
- Trans Galactic Starlines LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 06% stake in Trans Galactic Starlines LIC.
- Kaggushus Intermural Finance Foundation LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 03% stake in Kaggushus Intermural Finance Foundation LIC.
- Perfection LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 03% stake in Perfection LIC.
- Pharmacologique Fabrique LIC- the Zhunastu family holds a 05% stake in Pharmacologique Fabrique LIC.
- First Medical LIC - the Zhunastu family holds a 3% interest in First Medical LIC.
- Deneb Co-Prosperity Development Trust: - This Zirunkariish subsidiary is committed to economic development of the Deneb system through direct investment and other projects anywhere within the Deneb system, except on the mainworld of Deneb. It is headquartered on Gashimuu. Ownership: Zirunkariish--50%, Shiishuginsa family--25%, Sharurshid Trust--15%, Zhunastu family--10%.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|