Zhdavldlits class Light Cruiser
|Zhdaavldlits Class Light Cruiser|
|Type: CL Light Cruiser|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Cost|| MCr 13,929.096|
Qty: MCr 11,143.277
Serving with the Zhodani Navy the Zhdavldlits Class Light Cruiser is based on an abandoned destroyer project, this is one of the smallest Consular warship to mount a spinal meson gun. This class is used to ‘show the flag’ where a true capital ship is not required and is often deployed as a flagship for destroyer task forces or escorted convoys.
- Tonnage: 14,000 tons (standard), 196,000 cubic meters.
- Crew: 14 officers, 128 ratings.
- Performance: Jump-4. 4G acceleration. Power plant-9. 1,260 EP. Agility 0.
- Electronics: Model 8 fib computer
- Hardpoints: Spinal mounted meson gun, one 50 ton bay, s. One hundred twenty turret hardpoints.
- Armament: Spinal mounted meson gun (factor G), Twenty five triple pulse laser turrets organized into 5 batteries. One 50 ton fusion gun bay. Fifty triple missile turrets organized into 5 batteries. Twenty particle accelerator barbettes organized into 2 batteries.
- Defenses: Twenty five triple sand caster turrets organized into 5 batteries. Meson screen (factor-6). Nuclear Damper (factor-6). Factor 1 armor.
- Craft: 1 x 50T small craft
- Fuel Treatment: Fuel scoops and fuel purification plant
- Cost: MCr 13,929.096 standard. MCr 11,143.277 in quantity.
- Construction Time: 167 weeks standard, 134 weeks in quantity.
|This article has Metadata|