|Capital||Zeda (Dagudashaag 0721)|
|No. of Stars||38|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
The systems around Zeda Subsector are dominated by the Ziadd race. Ethnic Ziadd make up a large proportion of the human population of the subsector. Many still follow the traditional Ziadd beliefs and customs.
No information yet available.
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this area:
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
History and background
No information yet available.
Major historical events timeline
This region is a victim of arbitrary subsector divisions.
- The subsector capital was sited at Zeda (Dagudashaag 0721), largely because it is the homeworld of the Ziadd and influential Minor human race.
- However, the arbitrary layout of the duchy boundaries mean that much of the Zeda Cluster falls within the Shallows Subsector.
- Appeals for the boundaries to be redrawn have been made, and a boundary challenge is scheduled for 1127.
Politics and diplomacy: Milieu 1116
Zeda, subsector I of Dagudashaag has 38 worlds, of which 34 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 66 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 15 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus four Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, five Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, seven Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are four Naval bases in the subsector, 11 Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Zeda there are three race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 38 Knights, five Baronets, three Barons, two Marquises, two Viscounts, four Counts, two Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Biik (Dagudashaag 0323). The highest tech level is E at Nueva Esperanza (Dagudashaag 0123), Dudin (Dagudashaag 0230), and Asimidiske (Dagudashaag 0828). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers
- Other Powers
- Zeda Alignment (past)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
References and contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jae Campbell. "Library Data: Zeda." Signal-GK 11 (1995): 87-102. via HIWG
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), TBD.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science