|Zeda/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0721)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- This is the homeworld to Ziadd, a Minor Human Race.
Astrography and planetology
Zeda is the namesake of the Zeda subsector, the homeworld of the Ziadd, an important industrial center, and a major tourist attraction. The world has a rich cultural heritage and is steeped in history. Most cities are dominated by networks of citadel-fortresses, and most feel more like giant living museums than highly-advanced industrial centers.
Zeda Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Zeda Primary Primary Orange K4 V
The Ziadd are the only surviving Minor Human Race within the Dagudashaag Sector. The Miyavine having died off several thousand years ago. Ziadd have been genetically engineered from Homo Neanderthalensis by the Ancients around the year -400,000 taken from Terra by the Ancients and transplanted to Zeda [Zeda (0721)] in Daguadshaag.
History and background
Zeda serves as subsector capital.
Imperial High / Landed Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial subsector duke.
References and contributors
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|