The Zazish Expanse is one of the two large clusters (the other being the Ermi Cluster) that comprise the bulk of the Rimward Link. All of the cluster's mainworlds lie with-in four parsecs of the mainworld Zazish (Standish Subsector, 2001). The cluster consists of twenty five mainworlds lying in two subsectors (Standish Subsector and Rhamsteppe Subsector).
- Fifteen of the cluster's mainworlds lie in the Daibei Sector (Daisy, Delany, Dibnah, Erin's Star, Ikkusham, Maduun, Memmmulid, Naagishda, Ossifur, Queens, Sedddon, Specter, Vargus, Zagiku and Zazish).
- The remaining ten of the cluster's mainworlds lie in the Zarushagar Sector (Aashrikan, Bradley, Daiunki, Dorsiki, Greymere, Megabratim, Phota, Shipruud, Transcorium and Yakima).
History & Background (Dossier)
The highest population world in the cluster, with approximately nine hundred million inhabitants, is Megabratim (Rhamsteppe Subsector), 2240). The lowest population world in the cluster is Bradley (Rhamsteppe Subsector, 1840) with approximately eighty inhabitants.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
Cluster Member Data
- Erin's Star
- Specter AKA Kikushiir
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science