|Primary||M3 V M6 V|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Zalaana supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. This world is a satellite of a gas giant or another planet in the system. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Zalaana, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Inuur.
Astrography and planetology
A gas giant satellite, tidal locked. The bases are established in the Twilight zone where the temperatures are sufficiently warm to sustain life.
The planet specializes in exploiting the many exotic plant and animal life that live in the sunward and nightside.
Binary Solar System
Zalaana Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Zalaana Primary Primary Red M3 V Zalaana Companion Secondary Red M6 V
History and background
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Zalaana has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.