|Zaggisi/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1523)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||K0 V K4 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is an industrial world.
Binary Solar System
Zaggisi Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Zaggisi Primary Primary Orange K0 V Zaggisi Companion Secondary Orange K4 V
1523 Zaggisi (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 7,200 miles (11,500 km). Gravity: 0.97g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen (Tainted).
Population: 4.2 billion.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- During the Fifth Interstellar War the Terrans unexpectedly drove into Dingir subsector, taking Apishal (Solomani Rim 1622) and Zaggisi in -2346, thereby establishing a strong defensive position.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.
Zaggisi has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|