|Zaamish/Laraa (Dagudashaag 2536)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Zaamish is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Laraa Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
Zaamish is a large cold world with an exotic atmosphere.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the First Imperium this world was known as Uugmu Khimad.
It is home to approximately three million people who live in a huge orbital habitat known locally as "Outpost".
- The habitat was constructed by LifeTech Corporation during the 900s, and is still governed by the company.
Point of Interest: Illicit Arms Trade
The local orbital habitat is a free port: there are very few trade laws, and anything can be bought or sold.
- The IISS keeps a close eye on commodities controlled under Imperial law.
- While certain areas of the habitat have strict weapons restrictions (such as the powerplant) most other areas are free fire zones.
- An individuals status is measured by the amount of protection they can afford.
- While working as a body guard is dangerous it earns good money.