York (SR 0624) (world)
|York/Albadawi (Solomani Rim 0624)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
York (SR 0624) is a low-population fluid world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Albadawi Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world was once known as Ishirshu.
- It contains a scientific outpost, jointly administered by the IISS and the University of Irashdaa.
- York is controlled by Irashdaa (Solomani Rim 0524).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is a fluid ocean world with one large moon
York (SR 0624) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks York (SR 0624) Primary Primary Yellow-White F6 V
0624 York (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: 8,100 miles (13,000 km). Gravity: 1.39g.
Government: Captive (Irashdaa).
Control Level: 2.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 3.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.