|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,540|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||24,200|
Yogesh has both a thin tainted atmosphere and no surface water which makes habitation by sophonts difficult. The system has a population between 10,000 and a million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Yogesh Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Yogesh, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Imperial Empty Quarter Main.
Yogesh Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Yogesh Primary Yellow G4 IV
History and Background
The factories of numerous subsector-wide robotics firms located on the desert world of Yogesh (Empty Quarter 1328) supply many of the general purpose robots shipped within Empty Quarter's Gamma Quadrant. With a booming computer and robotics industry, Yogesh hosts the respected Sinkiaan Robotics Conference every five years. Sponsored by the Sinkiaan Institute, this hundred-day conference showcases local achievements in robotic engineering, in a manner similar to the Shudusham Robotics Conference held on Shudusham (Core 2214).
Yogesh is a strongly caste-bound society, with a mix of Indian and Vilani social mores. Vargr are kept low on the totem pole.
During the False Dawn (200-300 Imperial), Yogesh’s robotic industry found her footing and began to really take off.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Yogesh 1328 A420599-C De Ni Po 314 Im
- CT - 1105 - Yogesh 1328 A420599-C De Ni Po 214 Im
- MT - 1125 - Yogesh 1328 A420595-A De Ni Po 214 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Yogesh 1328 X420000-0 Ba De 014 --
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jason Kemp. "Gamma Quadrant of the Empty Quarter Sector- Yogesh Subsector." Stellar Reaches 01 (2005): 8. - UWP Only
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science