|No. of Stars||34|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 97%|
|2nd Control||Solomani Confederation - 3%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Ximenes Subsector is defended by 80th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Ximenes, subsector A of Alpha Crucis has 34 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 39 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, five Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are seven Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and six Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, four Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Ximenes there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 33 Knights, two Baronets, eight Barons, seven Marquises, five Viscounts, three Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population worlds are Iamir (Alpha Crucis 0208) and Faro (Alpha Crucis 0502). The highest tech level is F at Iamir (Alpha Crucis 0208) and Wulfe (Alpha Crucis 0303). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Sol in Ximenes has jurisdiction over 33 worlds with a population of 39 billion. The highest population worlds are Iamir (Alpha Crucis 0208) and Faro (Alpha Crucis 0502). The highest tech level is F at Iamir (Alpha Crucis 0208) and Wulfe (Alpha Crucis 0303). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12). The subsector capital is Wulfe (Alpha Crucis 0303).
The Solomani Confederation in Ximenes has jurisdiction over one world with a population of 22 million. The highest population world is Shurregaa (Alpha Crucis 0510). The highest tech level is D at Shurregaa (Alpha Crucis 0510).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds can be found within this subsector:
History & Background (Dossier)
- Even after more than a century, Solomani resistance still smoulders on Harran , Ninmah, Menaf, Phlegethos and Leng and these worlds remain under Imperial military rule.
- Faro and Iamir are isolationist Selenite worlds whose genetically-modified populations appear as happy to be in the Imperium as within the Confederation.
- Duchess Karima Delgado is the Duke of Ximenes and the Imperial sector duke of the rump sector of Alpha Crucis.
Polity Listing: 1105
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
- Various member systems and worlds.
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science