|Xaviar/Aklan (Delphi 0625)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Xaviar is a nonindustrial, pre-rich world still lacking adequate population to expand its economy to a rich status.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Aklan Subsector of Delphi Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Xaviar is a member of the Imperium.
- The system has a Naval Base and the 1352nd Colonial CruRon and the 57th Imperial BatRon of the 117th Fleet is stationed here.
Xaviar Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Xaviar Primary Yellow G3 V
- System Name Xaviar
- System Location Delphi Sector / Subsector I
- Travel Zone Green (No Special Restrictions)
- Stellar Type G3 V
- Gas Giants 3
- Asteroid Belts 0
- Allegiance Imperial (Im)
- Bases Imperial Naval Base
Main World Data
- Starport A: Excellent Facilities. Starship Shipyards. Refined Fuel. Class V
- Diameter 5 Medium (8,000km)
- Atmosphere 6 Standard
- Hydrographics 1 Dry World (10%)
- Population 5 700,000
- Government 1 Company/Corporation.
- Law Level 0 No Law / Anarchy. GCR 0
- Tech Level 9 Early Stellar (Fusion, Circa 2010) GTL 9
- Core Type Molten
- Density 0.98 Earths
- Mass 0.04 Earths
- Gravity 0.29 G
- Rotation Period 35 hours
- Orbital Period 390 days
- Axial Tilt 27 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0
- Satellites 2
- Surface Pressure 1.36 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
This dry and dusty world is controlled indirectly by an off world megacorporation. An independent subsidiary bid for and was awarded an imperial colonization contract. The primary stock holders are local nobility working through large investment and holding companies. Locally manufactured and company run, fuel refinery platforms are stationed at the three gas giants within the system. Fuel shuttles bring a steady supply of refined fuel to the starport. The local water supplies are far too valuable to waste as fuel for visiting starships. Rigid customs about recycling personal water are a cultural aspect which have their roots in the colonization regulations for contract laborers. The most influential citizen/employees aspire to become share holders.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- System Classifications :
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 3.5
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 2,928