From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Publisher||Ad Astra Products|
|Author||James Steuard, Jefferson Meyer, Paul Sissenstein|
World Displays (Game Product) Synopsis
A booklet for referees to detail subsectors and world. Two types of forms are provided
- Subsector (side by side UWP and Subsector map
- World Map form with a distance map on bottom to indicate other planets in a star system.
World Displays (Game Product) Description
World Displays (Game Product) Meta-history & Background
- World Displays (1981), by Ad Astra Products, which provided subsector and world record forms.
- Grand Survey (book) (1986), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service ad the Grand Surveys, which allowed detailed physical characteristics and an accurate map of the world. Grand Survey (book) called the UWP, the UPP or Universal Planetary Profile.
- Grand Census (1987), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed world cultural characteristics, including details of the social structures, government institutions, languages, and technology of the UWP.
- World Builder's Handbook (1989), by Digest Group Publications, which detailed how Imperial Scouts survey and explore new worlds including colonization and world mapping techniques.
- World Tamer's Handbook (1994), by Game Designers' Workshop, which brought even more detail to the survey and colonization processes.
World Displays (Game Product) Credits
World Displays (Game Product) Table of Contents