Description / Specifications
- The Gulf is an area of low star density that blocks primarily spinward progress for J-1 and J-2 starships.
- The Peloponnesian Bridge (Daibei Sector, Outback Subsector), a cluster located in the coreward edge of the Gulf provides a J-2 pathway across the Gulf.
History & Background / Dossier
Historically the Woomera Gulf has slowed trade and colonial expansion into the [Spinward|spinward] sections of the Edge (Da A) Subsector, Gulf Subsector and Nightrim Subsector. A notable exception to this trend is the mainworld of Warinir (Daibei Sector/Edge (Da A) Subsector, 0507 ), the Daibei Sector Capitol. The world's proximity to the afore mentioned Peloponnesian Bridge cluster allows a relatively isolated world to maintain J-2 access across the Gulf.
Worlds & Sectors / Astrography
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science