- See also: Ships of the Distant Fringe, Distant Fringe Class A Starports, Conventional Pattern Starships, Long-Range Pattern Starships, X-Range Starships, Nomad Port, Gas Traders, Recovery Trade, and Transport and Logistics.
Description / Specifications
History & Background / Dossier
The Wolfs Tail Star Lane has a high number of agricultural worlds. The trailing half of the Star Lane is woefully underdeveloped and commercial interests are looking to improve the facilities along it. Many of the worlds that form the Star Lane are fiercely independent and resistant to change, disliking the increasing numbers of outsiders passing through the area.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Wolf: Class A Port, TL-12, GG, Military Base.
- Resu: Class C Port, TL-5, GG.
- Bounteous: Class C Port, TL-4, GG.
- Fieral: Class C Port, TL-7, GG.
- Frant: Class C Port, TL-10, GG.
- Undina: Class D Port, TL-7, GG.
- Goyaren: Class D Port, TL-5, GG.
- Varida: Class E Port, TL-4, GG.
- Buruque: Class C Port, TL-10, GG.
- Ojalu: Class D Port, TL-3.
- Nessor: Class C Port, TL-10, GG.
- Irikusk: Class C Port, TL-6, GG.
- Kuyt: Class A Port, TL-11.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science