|Wimorel/Anakod (Vland 3129)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Wimorel is an agricultural, nonindustrial, pre-rich garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most sophonts, but still lacks an adequate population to expand its economy to a rich status.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- This die back world was once settled and developed, but the inhabitants have either died off or left leaving behind the remnants of their civilization.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anakod Subsector of Vland Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- It is the homeworld of the Kolzar, a sophont species and minor race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Wimorel Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Wimorel Primary Yellow-White F6 V
The current inhabitants are not the descendants of that race, but of animals that were near intelligence when their superior competition was wiped out. Their numbers are rather small but the Kolzar are inventive and determined. They are roughly humanoid, but have scaly skins and a low body temperature.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baron.
Point of Interest: Ruins
The mainworld has only a few ruins attributable to the Ancients, but it has a great many ruins of a stone age culture that apparently coexisted with the Ancients, under their protection, and who shared their fate in the Final War. It has been hypothesized that the Ancients looked on these primitives as a sort of pet.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|