William H. Keith, Jr.
William H. Keith, Jr. is a Traveller author, contributor, and fan.
William H Keith Jr. was born August 8, 1950.
- He continues to write speculative fiction and non-fiction works.
This person has the following external links available:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Wikipedia Entry.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Author's Homepage
- EXTERNAL LINK: William H Keith at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
History & Background (Dossier)
William Keith, along with his brother J. Andrew Keith, were two of the most prolific writers of the Classic Traveller era materials. He provided numerous articles for the Journal of the Travellers Aid Society magazine, sometimes under pseudonyms.
Mr. Keith has published works under a number of pseudonyms : http://www.whkeith.com/pseudonyms.html
- Ian Douglas
- H. Jay Riker
- Keith William Andrews
- Robert Cain
- Keith Douglass - shared with J. Andrew Keith
- John Marshall - shared with J. Andrew Keith
MegaTraveller Magazine Articles
- Worldguide: Enaaka - MegaTraveller Journal 1 1991
- Races of the Domain: The Crenduthaar - MegaTraveller Journal 3 1992
- Lords of Thunder - MegaTraveller Journal 4 1993
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products: