From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Whitestar/Diadem (Vanguard Reaches 2127)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M9 V|
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Diadem Subsector of Vanguard Reaches Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Whitestar Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Whitestar Primary Primary Red M0 V Whitestar Companion Secondary Red M9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Whitestar owns the following worlds:
- Kahler 16 (Vanguard Reaches Diadem)
- Aliakmon (Vanguard Reaches Diadem)
- Follette (Vanguard Reaches Diadem)
Whitestar has a good quality starport.
- A Class-B Starport Facility has not very well developed shipyards and is only capable of producing spaceships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Such ports rarely have more than one of each kind of port.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|