Vraktagh 6H class Far Scout
|Vraktagh 6H class Far Scout|
|Type: SVF Fast Far Scout|
|Also see||Scout Vessel|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan starship design.|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||TBD High/Med TBD Low|
|Streamlining||Lifting Body Hull|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Vraktagh 6H class Far Scout is a scouting starship.
Vraktagh 6H class Far Scout (Type SF class Far Scout).
- Using a 200-ton wedge hull, the Sixth Horizon-class is Type SF. It mounts a jump drive-#, maneuver drive-#, and power plant-#, giving a performance of Jump-# and #-G acceleration. Fuel tankage for #.0 tons supports the power plant and Jump-# (...additional fuel #.0 tons). Adjacent to the bridge is a ship computer Model/# TBD. There are # staterooms and # low berths.
- The ship has # hard points and # tons allocated to fire control. Installed on the hard points are # turrets armed with TBD.
- There are # ship's vehicles: TBD. Cargo capacity is #.0 tons. The hull is not streamlined. There are # tons of waste space. Special features include TBD.
- The ship requires a crew of #: TBD. The ship can carry # passengers and # low berth passengers. The ship costs MCr# (...including discounts and fees). It takes # months to build and takes # months if built in quantity.
- Ship computer image of a stock Vraktagh 6H-class before being reengineered at Lunion (world).
- Old fashioned sketch from a crew of a Sixth Horizon-class vessel.
General Description & Deck Plans
- Partial deck plans for a Sixth Horizon-class vessel.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||200 tons. Lifting Body Wedge Hull|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/TBD fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|8.||Craft / Drones||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
|12.||Remarks|| No information yet available.
A related vessel is the Sixth Horizon class Fast Far Scout
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Selected Variant Types & Classes
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- EXTERNAL LINK: CotI: Sixth Horizon Stats
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science