Vlezhdatl class Strike Cruiser
|Vlezhdatl class Strike Cruiser|
Published canon ship design.
|Type: CS Strike Cruiser|
|Crew||91 with 48 marines|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 46 low watch Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Vlezhdatl class Strike Cruiser is one of the core combat platforms of the Zhodani Navy.
Description / Specifications
Serving with the Zhodani Navy the Z.I.S.M.V. Vlezhdatl is equipped with ten turrets and a particle accelerator bay. Armed with six triple missile turrets and four dual fusion gun turrets, it has light hull armor, a meson screen and nuclear dampers. It is streamlined needle/wedge structure for ocean refueling and carries a pair of Vlezhdest class Fighters. It has Jump-1, 4-G's acceleration, a Model/5 fib computer and 48 naval infantry with drop capsules.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|6.||Armament||One particle accelerator bay, eight triple missile turrets firing as two batteries and two dual fusion gun turrets firing as two batteries.|
|8.||Craft||x2 30T Kia class Heavy Fighters.|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months.|
History & Background (Dossier)
It has a long and honorable record of service.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Jordan Weisman, L. Ross Babcock III. Z.I.S.M.V. Vlezhdatl (FASA, 1981), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. "Technical Booklet." Brilliant Lances (1994): 43.
- Dom Mooney. Power Projection: Escort (BITS, 2002), TBD.
- Gareth Hanrahan, Dom Mooney. High Guard (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science