|Capital||Vland (Vland 1717)|
|No. of Stars||34|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
The Vland Subsector is a subsector within the Vland Sector.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Vland Subsector is defended by 13th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Vland, subsector G of Vland has 34 worlds, of which 19 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 146 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are eight High population (Hi) worlds, two Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 12 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, six Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are five Rich (Ri) worlds versus three Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, four Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, five Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are nine Naval bases in the subsector, three Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Vland there are two race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 34 Knights, four Baronets, eight Barons, four Marquises, two Viscounts, eight Counts, one Duke, one Subsector Duke, and one Archduke. The highest population world is Ansin (Vland 2412). The highest tech level is F at Vland (Vland 1717) and Tauri (Vland 1817). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
World Listing: 1116
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1116
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Secret of the Ancients in Article: "Library Data"
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr in Articles: "Vland: The Vilani Homeworld" and "Vilani Referee's Section"
- MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia in Article: "Library Data"
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 8 in Article: "Hand Computers"
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Challenge 43 in Article: "TNS"
- TNE Survival Margin in Article: "Traveller News Service"
- Marc Miller's Traveller T4 First Survey
- Novel: Traveller 5th Edition Agent of the Imperium
- External Link: The Natural History of Vland - Robert O'Connor
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science