The Vilani Main, one of the largest chains of jump-1 worlds in the Imperial region, is the oldest, richest, and most cohesive section of the Imperium. It spans over 1,000 systems covering over 11,000 individual planets.
- Few of its worlds gave up interstellar travel during the Long Night.
The Main extends to trailing into spinward subsectors of the Lishun Sector.
Arms & Branches
History & Background (Dossier)
Maps produced before the Rule of Man call the Main by its original Vilani name, Arshukaa Sagalaa.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily located in the following areas:
- Core Sector - 2 systems
- Corridor Sector - 39 Systems
- Dagudashaag Sector - 62 Systems
- Gushemege Sector - 309 Systems
- Lishun Sector - 136 Systems
- Reft Sector - 90 Systems
- Verge Sector - 8 Systems
- Vland Sector - 399 Systems
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- MegaTraveller Imperial Encyclopedia
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 5 in Article: 'Library Data'
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science