|Homeworld||Zeta 2 (Spinward Marches 0919)|
|Reference||Behind the Claw 35,62.|
The Viji are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a Non-humanoid appearance.
- Please see Viji/meta for more information.
Physiology & Environment
Viji are apparently a silicon-fluorine-based lifeform that resemble small crystalline insects, not much more than microscopic in size. They seem to swarm in vast "hives" or mountains of beings, somehow extracting nourishment from the lethal atmosphere of their inhospitable homeworld.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This race (sophont species) is primarily located in the following areas:
The homeworld of this race (sophontic species) is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 35,62.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science