Viepchakl class Battleship
|Viepchakl class Battleship|
|Type: BP Pocket Battleship|
|Canon||Yes. Published, canon starship design.|
|Crew||2,019 with 200 Marines|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Squadron Strike: Traveller TBD.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard.|
The Viepchakl class Battleship is a warship.
Its streamlined, sleek shape belies the fact that it relies on brute force to beat its opponents. The Viepchakl is among the most heavily armored and screened ships in known space, and its armament is surpassed only by far larger vessels. Its status as the backbone of the Zhodani battle fleets means the class is constantly being upgraded with the newest electronics and screens (the TL 15 model has stronger Nuclear Dampers and Meson Screens).
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||TBD tons.|
|3.||Performance / Engineering||Propulsion:|
|4.||Main Section / Electronics||Model/TBD fib computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry|| The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|7.||Defenses||No information yet available.|
|8.||Craft / Subcraft||TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD months to build, TBD months in quantity.|
|12.||Remarks|| No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type BP class Pocket Battleship
- Artemsus class Strike Battleship
- Chtrfiak class Battleship
- Courageous class Battleship
- Fauve class Battleship
- Fenris class Dreadnought
- Furious Anger class Battleship
- Ixobis class Dreadnought
- Kline class Battleship
- Kokirrak class Dreadnought
- Lefaen class Battleship
- Marat class Battleship
- Pador class Dreadnought
- Plankwell class Dreadnought
- Prince Ian II class Battleship
- Prince Morris I class Battleship
- Prince Roger III class Battleship
- Sarriaklir class Battleship
- Smelchak class Battleship
- Sutherland class Ship of the Line
- Tronskia class Dreadnought
- Type VB class Battleship
- Viepchakl class Battleship
- Voroshilef class Battleship
- Yrkath Ossu E*Wr class Battleship
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Dom Mooney. Power Projection: Fleet (BITS, 2003), TBD.
- Ken Burnside. Squadron Strike: Traveller (Ad Astra Games, 2018), TBD.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science