Velscur (TR 1110) (world)
|Velscur/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1110)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Velscur (TR 1110) is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Velscur (TR 1110) Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Velscur (TR 1110) Primary Yellow-White F9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- It has been issued a Red Zone travel advisory.
- The world is a typical regressed colony: technological ability had sunk to primitive levels but has now climbed back to a wind and water power era. A few jealously guarded artifacts of high tech level have assumed religious significance.
The world has no central government, and each settled area is a separate feudal monarchy.
- The Velscuri, though wary, will welcome traders - they have a fairly sharp set of merchants themselves.
- Most elements are present, including rare earths in small quantities.
- Other trade possibilities are some novel spices, fine woven fabrics and a powerful brandy.