As the Imperium expanded, it initially recruited worlds which were former members of the Second and First Imperium. As its borders reached farther and farther out, the Imperial expansion was met by already established Vargr states of varying sizes. The inevitable conflict which resulted as the Imperium worked to secure its territory and the Vargr resisted are collectively called the Vargr campaigns.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this event:
- (-2204): Rule of Man Founded
- (-1776 to 0): Long Night
- (0): Third Imperium founded
- (220 to 348): Vargr Campaigns
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This event primarily occurred in the following areas:
World Listing: 1116
This event occurred in following systems and worlds:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (N-Z) (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), .
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 145.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science