Valiant Guardian class Fleet Tender
|Valiant Guardian class Fleet Tender|
|Type: VTM Fleet Tender|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier - Tender|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Crew||916, 300 Marines|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Valiant Guardian class Fleet Tender is a subcraft-carrying warship.
Slow and lumbering they are blessed with pretty good jump range which is needed for deep rift operations. Converted to carry two squadrons of 1,000 ton light battle riders, they carry two reinforced companies of marines as a MAU, and a pair of heavy fighter squadrons. 74th Fleet.
- Equipped with x24 Scorpion class System Defense Boats each.
|FT-R7515J3-099909-99997-2 MCr. 50,690.8||Size:||100,000 tons|
|Bearing 5 1 6111Y||Crew:||916|
|Batteries 7 1 9111Z||TL:||15|
|Cargo: 80 ton hold Fuel: 55,000 tons EP: 5,000||Agility:||1|
|Marines: 300 Drop Capsules: 50 (plus 250 Ready)|
Craft: 24 x 1000T Scorpion SDB, 20 x 50T Heavy Fighters, 8 x 50T Cutters, 12 x 8T G Carriers, 12 x 4T Air Rafts, 12 x 4T Grav Tanks, 8 x 4T Meson Sleds
|Fuel Treatment: On board fuel purification|
|Backups: 1 x Model/9fib Computer 1 x Factor 9 Nuclear Damper 1 x Factor 9 Meson Screen|
|Substitutions: Y = 56 Z = 80|
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTM class Medium Tender
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science