From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Vaderwall/Voyager (Magyar 2218)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Vaderwall is a poor, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has few prospects for economic development.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Voyager Subsector of Magyar Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Vaderwall Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Vaderwall Primary Red M2 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 14 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science