|Vadada/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0523)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F9 V M5 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It is a member of the Florian League in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Floriani, a minor human race.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
Vadada’s moon, Jarno, is almost as large as the planet it orbits and is more properly termed a companion world.
- Jarno is the site of the Florian Naval Academy.
Binary Solar System
Vadada Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Vadada Primary Primary Yellow-White F9 V Vadada Companion Secondary Red M5 V
Point of Interest: Mobile City-Factories
The mainworld has a fantastically high iron content, and the Floriani employ mobile city-factories that roll on tracks across the planet's surface, scraping away the thin, rusty topsoil and then digging and refining the exposed ore.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Florian League and contains both naval and military bases.
- The Vadadan shipyards produce virtually all Florian naval vessels and are the only shipyards capable of building their heaviest designs.
- The Vadadan Defence Force, consisting of fast-response interceptors and system defense boats, is dedicated to repelling the regular Aslan attacks.