From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Ushkhir/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0129)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Dudin (Da 0230) (world).
- The Nahuatl name of the world is Tlaximetcatla.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Ushkhir Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ushkhir Primary Red M0 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Ushkhir is a member of the Imperium.
- When rediscovered after the Long Night, Ushkhir had fallen victim to some unknown disaster.
- The initial survey team was shocked to discover the planet's atmosphere had almost completely vanished, severe seismic activity had completely altered the landmasses and caused most of the planetary oceans to seep into fissures deep beneath the surface.
- The cause of the disaster is still unknown.
- The Amec Trade Protectorate carried out a hostile takeover of the corporate government in 862, which has resulted in the planet's current political classification.
- Today Ushkhir is a major source of heavy metals and has several moderately large underground mining settlements.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|