|No. of Stars||9|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 89%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned - 11%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Usher Subsector is defended by 128th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Usher, subsector E of Reft has 9 worlds, of which 9 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 32 million sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are no High population (Hi) worlds, no Moderate population (Ph) worlds, seven Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, one Low population (Lo) world, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There is one Agricultural (Ag) world versus no Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, one Desert (De) world, one Garden (Ga) world, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, one Poor (Po) world, no Vacuum (Va) worlds, and no Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There is one Naval base in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes eight Knights, no Baronets, one Baron, one Marquis, no Viscounts, no Counts, and no Dukes. The highest population world is Helifil (Reft 0313). The highest tech level is C at Grudovo (Reft 0111), Banskonno (Reft 0112), and Cerebin (Reft 0217). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Deneb in Usher has jurisdiction over eight worlds with a population of 26 million. The highest population world is Helifil (Reft 0313). The highest tech level is C at Grudovo (Reft 0111), Banskonno (Reft 0112), and Cerebin (Reft 0217). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Usher encompasses one world with a population of 6 million. The highest population world is Tonnurad (Reft 0416). The highest tech level is 7 at Tonnurad (Reft 0416).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes
World Listing: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
- No information yet available.
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), . (Named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Trillion Credit Squadron
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Rebellion Sourcebook (pg. 26)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Domain of Deneb: Sector Data'
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 20
- Mongoose Traveller: Reft Sector
- New Traveller: Flatlined
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science