|Urshushur/Remnants (Dagudashaag 1422)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M9 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Remnants Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- During the Long Night this world was named Zigida.
Astrography and planetology
Binary Solar System
Urshushur Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Urshushur Primary Primary Red M0 V Urshushur Companion Secondary Red M9 V
Native Lifeform: Vikkaari'Na or Ice Melon
One of the local plants, an Urshushur cold fruit, that thrives in the cool climate on the edges of the deep lakes that dot the world is the Vikkaari'Na or Ice melon, which is fermented into a popular, local wine.
History and background
This world was settled in the early stages of Vilani expansion into Dagudashaag. Its fortunes (and population) has waxed and waned, but as a colony Urshushur has never really been more than a quiet outpost. Most of the ten thousand inhabitants are small-scale farmers, producing and exporting a set of local delicacies – Urshushur cold fruits.