|Urgu/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0823)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- It is covered with very deep oceans with less than 1% of its land above sea level.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 1% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
Less than 10% of the world's population is the Minor Human Race Ziadd.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
History and background
Urgu is ruled by the Ziadd Dominican Bhad Moq. The extremes of control imposed by his religious correction squads (the RCS) have led to this world being rated an Amber Zone. Over a billion people live on the archipelagos and floating cities of this thickly vegetated waterworld. The dense heavy atmosphere is constantly cloudy with huge fogs and considerable rainfall almost every day.
Outsiders are allowed on-world, but the populace regards them as inferiors. There are many laws to reinforce this attitude. Visitors to Urgu will find the authorities very unhelpful with no warnings of the hazards. All visitors are advised to purchase guides containing the details of the laws and severity of the punishments.
Examples of the different customs include food preparation for outsiders must be done separately – cross-contamination is considered sacrilege; outsiders may not spend the night under the same roof as an Urguan; requests for privacy are regarded as impolite or heretical; gift-giving is considered a form of heretical bribery, thus all interactions must be some form of exchange. Failure to follow rules and regulations lead to heavy fines and months or years of ritual purification in an RCS correction center.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.