Please see the following AAB articles for related data:
While most unconventional life is traditionally considered to be dry life, some kinds of wet life are also often considered to be unconventional.
Traditional Unconventional Life
- Dry life
- Not flesh and blood
- May exist in forms of matter other than solids or liquids such as gaseous or plasmeic high-energy forms
- May be terrestrial in origin
- More often is jovian or aterrestrial in origin
- Baryonic matter
- Conventional timespace
Untraditional Unconventional Life
- Wet life with a twist
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
While lesser-known and far more exotic lifeform types also exist:
- Exotic Biologies
- Plantimals, hybrids of animal and plant life, exhibiting features of both.
- Silicoids, life based upon the use of Silicone rather than carbon for structure. Some Silicoids use both Carbon and Silicone.
- Exotic Morphologies
- Motile Plantoids
- Anaerobic life
- Cryomorphs, life adapted to very low temperatures.
- Thermomorphs, life adapted to very high temperatures. Many Thermomorphs are also Silicoids as Silicone is a heat-resistant material.
- Unconventional Environments
- Jovionoids: Creatures native to gas giants.
- Vacumorphs, creatures native to the vacuum.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|