From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Umri/Argi (Dagudashaag 1234)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Umri is a moderate population fluid world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
- Colony world of the methane-breathing SS'riarr.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Buru.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
Description / Astrography & Planetology
- It permanently altered the atmosphere.
- The SS’riarr have responded by building sealed cities deep underground.
Umri Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Umri Primary Orange K1 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- As of 1105, "natural" rutherfordium has only been detected on one other planet: Rugbird (Spinward Marches 3102), in 567.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|