|No. of Stars||22|
|Majority Control||Imperium - 100%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
- The region suffered economically during the Long Night more than the rest of the sector, and its recovery is still not yet complete.
- This subsetor was once known as Darrukesh Subsector.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Ultima Subsector is defended by 295th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Ultima, subsector A of Solomani Rim has 22 worlds, of which 15 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 25 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, nine Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, three Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are three Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and one Non-Agricultural (Na) world. There are no Rich (Ri) worlds versus three Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, two Desert (De) worlds, no Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, five Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. In Ultima there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 22 Knights, two Baronets, three Barons, five Marquises, three Viscounts, four Counts, three Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Azun (Solomani Rim 0809). The highest tech level is E at Urud (Solomani Rim 0407). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 8 and 11).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this subsector:
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
History & Background (Dossier)
- Even after the Terran conquest the region still retains a couple of Vilani-majority worlds.
- During the Long Night the isolated worlds of Ultima were preyed upon by reavers and pirates from neighboring Magyar Sector.
- The region suffered the worst economic and technological collapse of the Solomani Rim and has yet to fully recover.
- In the Solomani era development continued to be neglected thanks to its sizable Vilani and nonhuman populations.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers
- Non-Aligned Powers (World-States)
- Other Powers
- Solomani Confederation (past)
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
- Various member systems and worlds.
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Terragens (Non-human Terran races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
- Terragens (Non-human Terran races)
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
History-Era: New Era
- The Ultima Subsector has an estimated population in 1202 of approximately 3.34 billion, a decline of 93 percent from its Pre-Collapse population.
- Its highest population is 1.26 billion at Iddamakur, and its highest tech level is 9 at Darrukesh and Kropotkin.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This page has a world list.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 6: Solomani
- Classic Traveller The Solomani Rim (Supplement 10)
- Periodical: Traveller: The New Era Traveller Chronicle 10
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire: The Solomani Rim Sourcebook
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- External Link: The Zhodani Base
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science