|Primary||G4 V M2 V|
|Government||Company or Corporation|
|Army size (BEs)||1|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||1,118|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||100|
Uki is an agricultural world with an ideal environment for producing food from plants, animals, or other forms. The system has a population between 100,000 and 10 million sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Sapphyre Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Uki, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight and the feifdom of a baron. Both are members of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kaashgi.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Uki Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Uki Primary Primary Yellow G4 V Uki Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History and background
Another important agricultural world, Uki exports 90% of its produce to the high population systems in the Dagudashaag-Zarushagar border. Durgaarur (Dagudashaag 1735) is a major importer of Ukian foodstuffs. Uki is particularly renown of the quantity and excellence of its honey based products, including mead. Most of the farms have their own vast apiaries, housing billions of the Terran honey bee.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Uki has a routine quality starport.
- A Class-C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.