From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Udipeni/Forquee (Massilia 2316)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Forquee Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Udipeni Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Udipeni Primary Yellow-White F9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Udipeni is a member of the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Point of Interest: Iilodav Music Festival
This world, though beautiful and varied, would not have its present volume of traffic and tourism were it not for the Iilodav Music Festival.
- Performers and performing groups come from all over the Imperium to study and perform here:
- Hallow's performance facilities are superb, and the Meinel Conservatory has a library of music that many claim is unequaled within the Imperium.
- Here you can find and hear compositions ranging from the ancient Kilatis' of Baarid Garuud and the Claconas and Fugues of Dietrich Bixtehude to the most modern compositions of Bran Ralu, Eafeahkhail Eeskha, and Robin Garcia.
- There are even occasional performances of the music and drama of Droyne, Hiver, Vargr, and non-Imperial Aslan cultures.