|Tureis/Bolivar (Dagudashaag 0839)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Tureis is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Bolivar Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
Ocean refueling at this world is strictly prohibited.
- Orbital beacons state this in the strongest terms, and redirect starships to the system's four gas giants.
Binary Solar System
Tureis Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Tureis Primary Primary Yellow G3 V Tureis Companion Secondary Yellow G3 V
Point of Interest: Tureis Scout Research Base
Tureis is an enormous marine research base run by the IISS, and boasts an extremely wide and varied range of marine flora and fauna.
- Rumors persist the IISS are preparing to world to become an aquatic zoo, taking in marine lifeforms from all over the sector.
- The Scout administration has flatly deny the presence of any introduced species on Tureis, although they haven't denied the possibility at a later date.