- 1 Description (Portfolio)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
- 4 References & Contributors / Sources
Tukera Lines is one of the thirteen Imperial MegaCorporations in operation in 1116.
- Interstellar Shipping & Trade
- In some subsectors (particularly the older, more established regions of the Imperium) Tukera Lines has a virtual monopoly on long-distance shipping and travel.
Governance & Organization
- Tukera Intelligence Service: Tukera's intelligence services, the Vemene, are feared for their ruthlessness by both citizens and the corporation's employees.
Stock ownership (1116):
- Tukera family — 29%
- Imperial family — 3%
- Sternmetal Horizons— 2%
- SuSAG— 5%
- General Products— 2%
- Private ownership— 31%
- Investment trusts— 28%
Tukera Lines Subsidiary Practice (Non-canon): Tukera has a habit of setting up subsector-sized subsidiaries to provide feeder service.
Some of those companies include:
History & Background (Dossier)
The oldest record of the firm is a charter from the government of the Sylean Federation, but family tradition holds the company to be several centuries older.
- There is considerable rivalry with Imperiallines throughout the Imperium, and Oberlindes Lines within the Marches.
Rebellion (Non-canon) The Tukera family and its holdings support Duchess Margaret's bid for the Iridium Throne.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
No information yet available.
World Listing: 1116
This business entity is known to have a significant presence on the following systems and worlds:
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Supplement 8 Library Data (A-M)
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- Classic Traveller The Traveller Book
- Frank Chadwick, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. The Traveller Adventure (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), 135,144.
- MegaTraveller Referee's Companion
- MegaTraveller Arrival Vengeance
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Megacorporations in the Rebellion Era'
- GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science