|Tsuchi/Zeda (Dagudashaag 0322)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Tsuchi is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Zeda Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Emaam Uun.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available.
History and background
Established in 1113 as a prison colony for the Amec Trade Protectorate to house their worst criminals outside the protectorate's space. The construction crew consists of low risk convicts, building underground prison habitats and developing the starport. The presence of the prison gives the world its amber rating.