Triumphant Honor class Fleet Tender
|Triumphant Honor class Fleet Tender|
|Type: VTS Fleet Tender|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Crew||6,193 with 1,200 marines|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Origin||Federation of Alsas|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The Triumphant Honor class Fleet Tender is a subcraft-carrying warship.
Designed and built for the Alsas Navy, these huge dispersed structure ships carry a fleet's worth of fire power. They dwarf most imperial or Zhodani warships. They have (25) fighter squadrons, include one dedicated to close support for the regiment of Federation marines. It carries (12) Heavy Battle Riders and (9) Light Battle Riders.
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTS class Superheavy Tender
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- , , . (, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science