From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Trindel/Ashton (Gateway 1725)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Trindel Confederacy in the Ashton Subsector of Gateway Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Naval Base, usually associated with military starships, which may be located on or off-world.
- It has a colony at Marina (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The largest city is an arcology called Rothton, a complex of towers over two kilometers high spanning the Arianus Straights between Malawar and Couloomb.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Home port for the Trindel Confederate Navy, TCN. The 1st TCN Battle Squadron calls this world home. This defensive squadron relies on Archipelago Class System Monitors to prevent invasion. This is also the site of manufacture for the Trindel Class Battle Riders, deployed aboard Starbelt Class Fleet Tenders for offensive operations and patrols.