Traveller Players' Forms
|Traveller Players' Forms|
Because Infinity is a lot of Stuff
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|Version||Traveller The New Era|
|ISBN 1-55878-156-0 Stock#0306|
|Table of Contents|
- Traveller Players' Forms is a collection of forms to record and/or organize data generated using the Traveller: The Next Era rules. The booklet contains several copies each of 14 different forms bound together as a booklet, but suitable for separating out as individual sheets.
With a universe of data to keep track of, travellers trying to work their way up to powerful rulers, corporate magnates, or star admirals have got their work cut out for them. What, with one's own personal qualifications, possessions, and associates - not to mention starships, mapping, and trade information - it's a full time job just keeping records, forget about all that adventuring stuff. What's a poor space dog to do?
Well, we won't pretend that landing yourself in one of the big comfy chairs is exactly easy, but we would like to present a few items to take some of the strain out of your book-keeping. For the young, idealistic starfarer, the wily, crochet merchant, the devious claimant to the vacant throne, we present Traveller: The New Era Players' Forms.
This booklet contains 14 new forms for organizing, compiling, and sorting data for the maximum effectiveness.
For the Player
- New Character Generation Worksheet incorporating useful charts
- New Character sheet with a Possessions and Personal History Register on the back
For the Explorer Three scales of maps that allow explorers to map worlds on a global, continental, or close-up scale. Because all of these use a common nested hex grid framework, maps can be used to zoom in for unlimited detail.
For the Trader The Trade Record Ledger allows records of every cargo and passenger run undertaken, with the kind of detail that will make your auditor weep. There's even a space for recording bribes.
Not just for Players Because we're crafty, we even threw in stuff that referees will love, so you players let them have some too, okay?
- NPC pages: for keeping track of those nefarious foes that dog your player characters' every step
- Ammo pages: for keeping track of all the lead and photons you send zinging around
- Animal Encounter Forms: because sometimes 80 tonnes of charging, slimy, pointy-toothed fury is more fun than player characters should be allowed to have.
Just be careful, because if you have too much fun with this stuff the players won't share with you anymore.
For the Naval Architect The Starship Design Worksheet and Hit Location Worksheet help designers to keep their thoughts and designs organised in a common format. Once they are done, the designs can be recorded on Ship Data Profile forms, complete with space for an illustration.
There you have it. Now that we've helped you to take care of the little stuff, what are you waiting for? Get back to conquering the universe.
Table of Contents
- Character Generation Worksheet
- Character Sheet
- Character Possessions Record
- Global Map
- Continental Map
- Local Map
- NPC Records Page
- Ammo Record Form
- Ship Design Worksheet - compatible with Brilliant Lances
- Ship Damage Table Worksheet
- Ship Data Profile
- Subsector Data Form
- Animal Encounters Table
- Interstellar Trade Ledger
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Designed by
- Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman, Stephen Olle, Jonathan Budil, Kirk Wescom, Rob Lazzaretti, and Steve Bryant
No information yet available.
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|