|Toraago/Rure (Gushemege 1018)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|New Era (1200)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M3 V|
Toraago is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Rure Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The air is tainted by spherospores of a local fungus.
- Infection can be avoided with the use of a normal respirator mask and skin suit.
- The fungus will need two weeks to grow within the lungs of the victim. Most victims die within the next 4 weeks by neuotoxins of the fungus, if not treated.
- The common therapy was developed by Giiguuglum (world) and is available in Toraago and some other systems in Gushemege. *
- Travellers are advised to apply for medical check once a week and Giiguuglum therapy in the downport on the day of departure. Giiguuglum, Vapethi and local Jonkereen are immune to the local fungus.
Binary Solar System
Toraago Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Toraago Primary Primary Red M0 V Toraago Companion Secondary Red M3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
History-Era: New Era
Toraago was settled after the Pacification Campaigns and is know for exporting "SuSAG Better than Life" and other neural stimulation soap operas.
- A Jonkeereen breeding plant provides life stock and agricultural workers adopted to the tainted atmosphere.
Cooperate Ownership Government :
- Schunamann und Sohn, AG (SuSAG LIC) 33%
- Usdiki / Lancian Farmers Bank 33%
- Imparlu / University of Imaparlu 33%
- 1% citizen share
Population from 2nd survey :
When funding stopped in 1125 the company had to sell most of its TL-A equipment to a competitor in Usdiki, and to restructure the economy to agricultural production, using geneered plants from the SuSAG stock, for future cover.
When Virus arrived, he found nothing to infect than some satellites orbiting the main worlds - the weather forecasts network.
Toraago is still in SuSAG corporate ownership and is considered as a refugee world for displaced people from the Wilds. Its class A starport is one of the busiest places in the Regency, as Toraago is one of the main suppliers for life support systems and food. BTL packs showing the SuSAG logo are produced in a large variety of flavors. Price is 7200Cr for a 28mq container.
Recontact with the Regency SuSAG headquarters, in 1145 when delivering the CABAl project, provided the system with with a growing wealth. Toraago is now the official headquarters for all SuSAG operations trailing and rimwards of Gushemege.
Toraago hosted the first JumpPort as an orbiter for 3 years and is currently catering the Moot of JumpPorts every 12 years.