|No. of Stars||34|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 85%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned - 15%|
|Map Key||Map Key|
- With one of the only two X-boat links to the rest of the Imperium at Berg (the other is at Cyan in the Pax Rulin subsector), Tobia is also a communications and trade centre.
- The Aslan/Imperial Trade lane runs into the Tobia subsector to Pandora, Wildeman, and across the border to Fist.
- Trade then diffuses from this point to the various Imperial worlds of the sector.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Tobia Subsector is defended by 204th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Tobia, subsector H of Trojan Reach has 34 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 17 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 13 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and one Barren (Ba) world. There are seven Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are five Rich (Ri) worlds versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, four Desert (De) worlds, four Garden (Ga) worlds, two Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, six Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are eight Naval bases in the subsector, two Scout bases, and no Way stations. The Imperial nobility includes 28 Knights, three Baronets, six Barons, four Marquises, three Viscounts, three Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215). The highest tech level is F at Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215). The average technology level is 8 (with most between 4 and 11).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Deneb in Tobia has jurisdiction over 29 worlds with a population of 17 billion. The highest population world is Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215). The highest tech level is F at Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215). The average technology level is 8 (with most between 4 and 11). The sector capital of Third Imperium is Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Tobia encompasses five worlds with a population of 79 million. The highest population world is Iilgan (Trojan Reach 2719). The highest tech level is C at Wildeman (Trojan Reach 2819). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 7 and 10).
World Listing: 1116
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following species are believed to have originated in this area:
- Minor human race from 971-852
Significant populations of the following sophont races exist within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Leviathan
- Periodical: Third Imperium 05
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Rebellion Sourcebook (pg. 26)
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 20
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Journal 3 in Article: 'Domain of Deneb: Sector Data'
- Mongoose Traveller: Aslan
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science