From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Tobia/Tobia (Trojan Reach 3215)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- This world serves as the sector capital.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Tobia Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world has a colonies at:
No information yet available.
Point of Interest: Tobia Ecumenopolis
The world of Tobia is comprised of a planet-sized city of cubical towers and spires.
- Hordes of workers toil on this industrial hive world.
- They inhabit a mass of luminous silvery-blue metal structures.
- All faces of the planet are covered with sprawling cities, paving and ruins of lead and basalt while a painfully bright white luminous domes lie in the center of the city.
- Many of the more mercantile varieties of dark noble lords coagulate here.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Tobia is the subsector capital and contains both the highest population and highest tech level of any system in the subsector.
- Tobia controls the captive government of Batav (3219).