From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Tlaiowaha/Tlaiowaha (Trojan Reach 1928)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Tlaiowaha is a poor, non-agricultural, industrial, high-population desert hellworld, with a billion or more sophonts struggling to survive in a inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- Despite this world's industrial prowess, the world remains poor. Some blame it on the high prices of food, which must be imported. Others blame the nature of a hellworld. Whatever this reason, something needs to change in order for this world to prosper.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, controlled by the Tlaukhu Block 0, composed of the Yerlyaruiwo, Hrawoao, Eisohiyw, and Ferekhearl clans, in the Tlaiowaha Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Tlaukhu Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
No information yet available.
Point of Interest: Tlaiowaha Anchorage
- Tlaiowaha is the most important system in the subsector and contains Tlaiowaha Anchorage, the largest Aslan military base in the sector.
- While Tlaiowaha is primarily a military fortress, the inner chambers of the Anchorage contain lavish displays of the full grandeur and power of the Hierate.
- The Aslan uses these facilities for state functions to impress their guests.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The planet is a heavily industrialized, high population member of the Aslan Hierate and is owned by the Tlaiowaha Clan.