|Thetis/Kukulkan (Solomani Rim 2538)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M1 V M1 V|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Kukulkan Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- Thetis is part of the Thetis-Laputa Coalition, a powerful trade alliance.
Thetis is governed by a mixed academic-corporate-democrat system in which technological growth and scientific progress are prioritized. The Solomani Party of Thetis holds that the true greatness of Solomani race rests in their aptitude for scientific technology and Thetans believe that the true path to the Solomani Cause involves a symbiosis of mind and machine. Cybernetics are common throughout the society.
Binary Solar System
Thetis Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Thetis Primary Primary Red M1 V Thetis Companion Secondary Red M1 V
2538 Thetis (Solomani)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 4,900 miles (7,800 km). Gravity: 0.47g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 8.6 billion.
Government: Representative Democracy.
Control Level: 2.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.
- Thetis has been issued an Amber Zone travel advisory.